Vitaminer og Mineral Pulver RAW – Endoca

398 DKK

The Benefits of Endoca Supplements
Our vitamins and minerals formula contains 22% vitamin C, while the remaining 78% contains vitamins, minerals, cofactors, co-nutrients, bioflavonoids, and polyphenols. Endoca’s unique blend of molecules helps your body effectively absorb vitamins to unlock your true genetic potential, by biohacking your body to be the best version of yourself.

Our organic formula is very effective and can not be compared to eating synthetic vitamin C or other synthetic vitamins.

Endoca raw vitamins and minerals are produced using advanced clean technology, slow dried under low temperatures, cold milled, GMO-free and pesticide free. We never use chemicals in the processing, so can trust that our products are 100% organic and contain no synthetic vitamins.

We believe our raw vitamins and minerals are the most sustainable and eco-friendly vitamins you can get.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

  • 100% vegan & organic
  • No synthetic vitamins
  • Rich in antioxidants & vitamin C
  • Supports immune system & natural defences
  • Helps boost natural energy & reduces fatigue

185 på lager

Køb flere af samme produkt, og spar penge
Styk Rabat Pris efter rabat
2 - 3 5% 378 DKK
4 - 5 10% 358 DKK
6 - 7 15% 338 DKK
8 + 20% 318 DKK


Varenummer 5005 Kategori Tag

PRODUCT INFORMATION

100% Raw Organic Wild Bilberry, Vitamin C (Acerola), Polyphenol (Feno Chaga), Raspberry, Sea Buckthorns, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Lingonberry, Beetroot Kale, Redcurrant Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Calendula Flowers, Zinc Citrate*, Magnesium Citrate*.* Sourced From Seawater.

Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. 2. Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue

Serving size: Serving size: (3g) – Servings per bottle: 30 (86g)

How and when to use
Morning or during day
Suitable for everyday use
Add powder to hot and cold drinks, shakes and breakfeast products, or sprinkle on food or combine with your favorite dessert recipe.

Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.

Dietary information: Free from soy and dairy and gluten. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Soy-Free, Sugar-free, /Artificial Sweeteners-Free, Lectin-Free/GMO free and Gluten-free.

Ring til Henrik og få hjælp på dansk(+45) 42 66 37 14

Mandag - Fredag kl. 9 til 17Lørdag kl. 11 til 14

Chat med Maria på dansk og engelsk

Alle hverdage kl. 8 - 16

Send en e-mail

Forside  |  Butik  |  Blog  |  Kontakt  |  Min konto  |  Handelsbetingelser

OILSBYSIMPSON OF 2012, S.L. | Ronda President Irla 28, 08302 Mataro, Barcelona, Spain | Reg numbers: Spain ESB67273185, Denmark CVR DK40879862

CBD produkter er ikke medicin og kan ikke diagnosticere, behandle eller kurére sygdomme. Rådfør dig altid med egen læge, før du starter på et nyt kostsupplerende program


Privacy Preference Center